Test period and initial design & construction. Created a layered weaving hyperboloid string structure to be lit rhythmically using the sound impact sensor and a bluetooth speaker.
1) Did Ms. Nightingale have published data to back her arguments?
2) What were the recorded results of the “terrace” design vs. a regular hospital?
3) Courtyards are fine but what if the spacial requirements/ client requirements don’t allow for a courtyard design?
4)Whats the most efficient way to provide daylight without losing rentable space?
5) These GGHC credits, what do these credits obtain? Is it tax incentive or merely marketing?
6) What is the average cost increase to obtain these goals?
1) Do the new dramatic shifts in light play a role in altering circadian rhythms? (Ex: Shift from bright lighting settings –>low light)
2) Which types of artificial light are least destructive? (Flourescent,Halogen,FO,transmitted sunlight, etc.)