When you want to import your Revit models into Ecotect, use DXF format. Here are the processes.
2. I select only important geometries such as structures, doors, floors, ceilings, etc.
3. Select DXF format when you export your models.
4. Just select Next.
5. You may want to change the file name.
6. Open Ecotect, and select import CAD geometries.
7. Select your file. You may need to select a file type as DXF.
8. You can import as “Open as New”. Then later, you can use “Import into Existing” when you need to import a sound reflection/obsorption panels.
9. Here is the imported geometry
10. Here is one sample example using Acoustic Simulation using Animated Rays (check previous video tutorials)